The Birth of a New Global Economic System
The solution is not to ‘fight’ to save the dying system, not to reform it or ‘waste time’ on it, as it no longer serves the vast majority of the population, but to replace it. EMC, Equal Money Capitalism, will use what is here to build a new foundation that will replace what has fallen, which was no longer capitalism but Totalitarianism, even slowly becoming Facism; dictionary.com: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry,commerce, etc. In this case, the dictator being the corporations.
With the emergence of a new global economy, nothing will be physically torn down (unless it is decrepit/useless) , no one will be left destitute but rather we will use existing physical structures/materials, manpower etc. in a responsible way to re-build and organize governing bodies, from the starting point of common sense to re-distribute resources, including money, so all have their basic needs met and are then able to have the opportunity to live a life of dignity and freedom.
We all need equal access to living resources. Most of the suffering that is experienced on earth is caused by human beings denying other human beings this right to access of resources. The fact that this has been going on for centuries is irrelevant and cannot be used as an excuse for apathy or saying the problem is too ‘big’/entrenched in ‘human nature’. As the current systems in which we live/govern ourselves are becoming ever more ruthless, we have to ask ourselves: will we stop and start honoring each other as equals or will we close the cycle and put an end to the human journey? Personally, I have no interest in being part of a species that uses it’s nature, as in ‘human nature’, to explain away/ignore massive inequality and has such absolute disregard for other life forms-the animal kingdom, the plant kingdom, mother earth as a whole being, the oceans, the disadvantaged and the vulnerable JUST TO SURVIVE within competition and self-interest!
With the establishment of an equal money-system, every human being on earth will have a right to an equal unconditional income – from birth to death.
“The equal money-system would be aimed at removing fear and survival from the equation called ‘life’. This will establish a level of equality in which we can start to learn what it means to live together and how to trust each other.” from Equal Money Wiki: FAQ Why An Equal Money System?
Although money is the tool the system is using to control the lives of human beings, money in itself is not the problem and Can Be used for good. We only need to understand how it works and ‘keep what is good’/change the rules of the game. Then we can come to a new agreement about how we want to live, where everyone is equally taken into consideration.
Vast and Far Reaching
* Housing for all
*Education for all
*Access to Enough Food/Nutrition for all
*Employment Opportunity for all
*Mental Health/Physical Health Improvement as Basic Needs are Provided For
*Reduction/Elimination of violent offenders within the home and world at large
*Improved communication skills between human beings as a result of reduction of fear of survival and the building of trust, within the home and the world at large
- http://darrylthomas.wordpress.co…http://darrylthomas.wordpress.co…The Case of Inverted Totalitarianism in the Hands of the Human’s Head: DAY 185
- Capitalism and Ignorance is Bliss – Consuming Kids – Solutions and Rewards (Part 4) – Day 320
- Fear of Equality, Part 4 03/10/2013
- Why People Fear Equality, Part 3 03/06/2013
- Fear of Equality, Part 2. 03/03/2013
- http://darrylthomas.wordpress.co…http://darrylthomas.wordpress.co… Fear of Equality, Part 1. 03/02/2013
- Day 8: The Justice of Money
- Day 98: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Why does Separation and Inequality exist?
- How significant is our memory in making “us” who we are?
- Day 317: The Children of the Law of One (Part Seven)
- Day 318: The Children of the Law of One (Part Eight)
- Prisoner of the Mind, Body and Spirit (Part Three): DAY 315
- Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century
- The Century of the Self
- Chris Hedges on the work of Sheldon Wolin, 17 May 2011
- How Corporations Destroyed American Democracy -Chris Hedges
- Capitalism Hits the Fan – Richard Wolff